Enter a domain name
Backlinks, along with content, make up the most important factors that influence how well your webpages perform in search engine results pages (SERPs). If that tells you anything, it should be that backlinks are super-important and should be treated so.
Conduct a Deep Link Analysis
Backlink Analytics enables you to get a detailed backlink report for any website. With a number of the tool’s settings and filters, you can monitor the link building activity of your competitors and easily set goal for your own campaigns.
Filter out the result
- Sort backlinks by type and attribute
- Filter out received data and analyze your prospects
- Discover the richest backlink portfolio in your niche
- Identify backlink types: text, image, form or frame
Gather the key backlink info
- Check all inbound links and linking domains, subdomains, URLs, and their categories
- Explore single URLs, domains, and anchors
- Inspect a referring domain’s authority and location
- Check IP, TLD, and location distribution